• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Shrek Final Chapter


i have had a great time time playing badminton with YC and Lixia. We perspired like crazy. We headed to the cinema once again to watch movie. We went to watch Shrek the final chapter...
The movie was great. it was hilarious as usual. Shrek did not realize and appreciate his family and friends around him till he almost lost them in a magical contract which the little evil one tricked him into signing. it is the usual same thing when only the real kiss would break the spell. Check out on the pussy cat... He is darn cute.. He is gonna made u laught till your tummy rumble....
I like Shrek quote in the end, " i thought i saved u from the dragon but it was you who actually saved me instead." It relates to our life in a very similar way. Over all i rate the show 7.5 out of 10. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top