• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Bidding Goodbye to my terrapins.






I was awakened promptly by the barking from my Dog, Trio. I woke up realizing my mom was back from her morning grocery shopping routine. i woke up heading to the kitchen to greet my terrapins good morning as usual after greeting my mom and dog. I realized my terrapins have been given freedom to a new home at the lake of the park where they would have a lot of other terrapins friends. i kinda of miss them but it was mom's decision.

Trio and the terrapins were playing on Thursday night and Friday they are gone. I went to watch the movie, Knight and Day with Yc and flower at Vivo city. i also realized i fall in love watching movie at vivo city.. We had dinner at the restaurant , Mussel. it was not too bad but i miss the pasta at lygon street.

Rating for the movie, The knight and Day.
It was a pretty surprisingly interesting and enjoyable comedy movie to me. Initially i thought Tom cruize is gonna play his normal acting serious stunts as an agent from mission impossible. It is kinda of different, in this movie he is kinda of more relaxed playing as Roy Miller who is an agent who given up his identity as Matthew Knight who tried to protect a high school geek who designed the new gadget, a battery which has ability to operate a submarine and etc. The common scenario how this geek is going to be tracked and the mafia and the agent who has turned rouge is after the geek and the battery. Tom cruize still have the charm in the movie...

The chemistry between Cameron diaz and Tom Cruize is incredibly good for me. Cameron diaz did her usual smile and laughter in the movie which she has done it all the time in her past movies. She is really good playing the paranoid kinda or girl and kick ass in the end at the same time. She played June Havens the girl who is good at fixing car especially when she got the classic GTO car. She was being being dragged into the crazy situation when she took the same plane back to Boston as Roy Miller.

I would consider this is a fun and beautiful movie to catch. i would rate this movie, 6.5/10/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top