• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Room in Progress





Actually these are the Chrissy Present swear box and bear at the corner from Ant last year, i add in a sheep on top of it... and put it back here in Singapore... i was wondering if i can filled the swear box with lesser coins as i have been putting in a lot since i was back in Melbourne....The simpson is from Ant given to me on easter holiday.... I should have lesser things to carry back from Melbourne next time as i brought back a lot of stuff...However I am gonna bring the bears back to Melbourne again.... the donut is from wei and the bear face is from ronald... hehe sadly i could not recall the pooh is from who as i was packing my room and saw it... Those are the memories of the stuff i am keeping on my bed and study table.. gonna make everything simple...




Trio is lying on the blankie on her bed...

2 comments:

Yoke Chye said...

so many things under your table! how are you going to sit at your table?

Laney said...

Hehhe i have just arranged all my stuff box the box away. My legs are either resting on the box itself or it is resting between the box and my cpu. there is a space just enough for my legs... =)

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top