• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

My date with my bedroom

i finally got back my own room after i have been back for a month already from Melbourne. i am glad i am typing using my desktop instead of lappie. my poor eyesight is dying... lol.. I have been packing for the past few hours except for sunday which is sabbath day which i went to church and catch up with robert and family in church. I really enjoy the bonding with them and realized everybody in life have problems to deal with but in a different way.

Dear God, i am thankful for everything which i have had now. I have nothing to ask for more. I pray that everyone around my life would be happy and healthy with blessing from you Lord. Thank you Lord, i think you have guided me to be Robert's church which is very similar to 8th day Baptist church in melbourne which i have attended. i do miss the church back in melbourne, the pastor and everyone in the church. i appreciate a lot when people made an effort to remember one in church. I am also thankful that Robert and their family have been patiently waiting for me at the train station to go church as i was so late. Sorry about it once again.In Jesus, name i pray amen.

gd nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top