• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Chicken Devil's Curry


Hi , my good friend, yiling just recommended this curry which was pretty popular back in Malaca in the 15th Century which is specially cooked for the portuguese settlers. It brought back a lot of memories for people who are familiar with this dish. This dish is specially prepared after Chirstmas usually as people from the past would mixed the left over from the christmas Feast to prepared this curry. Chicken Devil's curry the name derived from the hot tropical country we are experiencing now.
This curry is specially home made with english suasage, chinese lap chiong, bacon bones, chicken, roast pork and charsiew. The curry is made from scratch without any curry powder. It used to be very spicy but it has been tone down. I thought it is kinda of special and homey.
Try it... They do delivery for the curry, check out their website. https://chickendevilcurry.wordpress.com/.
Price is like $25 for 3-4 persons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top