• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

My room is almost done up...

Sitting on my favourite chair, with the fan blowing directly at me i am writing cyberly about my day. I enjoy sitting at my chair and looking out at the window of my room and hear the familiar neighbourhood chats, water dripping from the bathroom echoing throughout vertically across the HDB flats.

I have finished unpacking all my clothes. I have to use my mom's closet to hang my clothes as well..Installing the printer onto my new desktop in sg which is actullay old as it is shipped back from melbourne.I am just left with my vinyl player. I felt that my room layout is almost like what i have had in melbourne.

Browsing thru the facebook after all the unpacking and i got news from my church mate, Katie got engaged with Ed. I am so happy for them. Ed is really sweet to put the ring on top of the cake when he is having dinner with katie and katie's family when the waitress serve it to katie. Congraduation Katie.

Yc, Lixia jia you with your work. Hope u all finish it early and we can hang. Welcome back my dear flower, i see ya on Sat with your ABC gathering photo session at Sentosa.

Shifu. i hope u get well soon from your sickness. Darren what have u been doing?

I think it is about time for me listen to my best friend's advice to call in to see a doctor to see a doc for my irregular heart beat again. guess i can't run away from this anymore...get well soon 'laney low as u have not done your best yet' - my best friend quote for me now.. Thanks a lot for reminding me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top