• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Good Bye to my Vinyl Player

I am excited to open the last box of stuff where my vinyl player lies in. Unwrapping it and i realized that my the vinyl player was in really bad shape. i doubt it can be fixed. Taking the photo of it for the last time before i put it into a plastic bag and buried it with the rest of the trash in my house.

The vinyl player has been with me for two years and i played it whenever i was cooking. I was planning to put it on the table in my room which i have just got for it. i am really devastated hmm... i am going to keep the vinyls. will i be able to find the vinyl player over here in Singapore? i pondered. i still remember when i first got my vinyl player, it was not playing well and i really wanted to sell it. When i finish designing the ad for it, it was working perfectly in a miracle. Kk was still joking with me that the vinyl player knew i was gonna sell it away and it can;t bear to leave me. we were laughing about it back then. Now it was offically dead on air plane during the freight.

sigh......=(......i am always so attached to my things..
i think maybe is time for me to learn to let go. Now i am missing on the winter road trip... the cold cold weather..

i am gonna get my bag packed for tomorrow gathering with yc, flower & her friends to sentosa...i am looking forward to it. :P

2 comments:

Yoke Chye said...

what happened to your vinyl player? got insurance from the shipping company to claim?

Laney said...

Vinyl disc plate has shifted position and the thing that is supposed to turn the disc is broken into two. i did not get insurance as i fly my stuff by air freight and i thought it would be ok as it arrived within a week...

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top