• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Majong and my favourite sting ray






Sunday is dedicated to God in the Morning. I have a lot of decisions to make. Should i go for my baptism? i know it is time for me to serve Lord. I have to think for quite a long time as this decision which i am making, i am worried that my mom is upset in her heart even though she said she would let me decide upon my decision. Sunday service sermon by Pastor Johnny kinda of bring back familiar situation i am facing. Everytime i decide to be so focus with Lord's words, there is sure to be things bound to stop me from going ahead like my uni school loads increases and a whole loads of unforseen circumstances would come along. I don;t know lately my life as a christian, i began to have so many questions in life which i am trying to find an answer to but i have yet to know them. Pastor Johnny said the only way we can find out the answer is when our heart has really let Lord in and we have done our testimony.

There is an increase in churches teaching the sermon and interpret Lord's words wrongly and it is getting more tough to define them. I am thankful that Robert's wife try to talk to me about baptism. i have been struggling with that decision for a long long time.

After church i headed to Robert's place to hang around with them... The kids enjoy playing my iphone and i am glad to see their smiles. as usual the stupid batt of iphone can;t last that long...

I headed off to meet my secondary school good friends for dinner. We went to have dinner at Rong Guan. We have had fried rice, sting ray, sambal sotong, you tiao salad, sambal kang gong and cereal prawn. i am going to rate this restaurant, Rong Guan. It is located at Ulu Panda.

service of the restaurant :2/5
(waiting time for the waitress to serve our food is about half an hour)

food quality: 4/5
( i don;t like the fried rice though as it is kinda of dry and bland. Their barbecue sambal food are quite well done but it is too spicy for me.)

food variety : 5/5
ambience of the restaurant : 3.5/5
food presentation: 3/5

I would still visit this place again for dinner definitely...

I enjoyed my dinner with Huixian, Choon Mei, Hanjie, Shan and Ivy Leong. we headed to Shan's place for majong and i enjoy the majong lesson from Choon Mei. Seng joined us later as he just finished his reservist for a week. Poor him.... He has a new hair cut. hehe :) i love them always... It has been almost 1 and half year ago since we hang together when i was back from Melbourne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top