• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Sentosa Trip with Yc, flower & her friends
















It can be quite distracting to write about my journal with the saturated smell of curry chicken filling in my room from my neighbour's cooking...Ok i shall try to get focus and finish typing the journal entry for today which took placed on yesterday.


It is indeed a perfect weather to go Sentosa yesterday as i am not into the trend of getting myself tan. There are dark clouds which are overcasted across the sky of Sentosa yesterday during noon time. It has been so long since i have been to Sentosa. It changes so much till i cannot even regonized it myself too. It used to be a hangout spot for me and my poly and sec. sch mates. I love the musical fountain the most. Once again is another place full of memories...Sentosa has become a very restricted area, the area which i would often swim across to another island is being banned now. I really adhorred the part when i saw the trash bag at the sea and it takes ages before the life guard do anything about it till she sees the cleaner coming along. i do adhor the people who threw the trash in the sea too... i feel like picking the trash myself. Sentosa has turned into a more money chunning island itself tragically...

In the early morning, while waiting for flower, Yc and i went to Toast Box to have our breakie.. I have had 2 half boiled eggs, 2 minature kaya toast and 1 cup of tea. Yc have had breadtop bread and one cup of tea... hehe Yc even helped me with cracking of the egg as it is so freaking hot. Thanks Yc. I still remember how i have tried to make the half boiled egg. i have failed at least 5 times before it was successful, lol it was either too raw or it became hard boiled eggs.

Qiuhua's friends have been very patience with us as we are once again so late. We have taken the train from Vivo to Sentosa. They are those mini monorail train with only 2 carriages/ cabins.

We are sandwiched like squash banana. Talking about bananas, Flower brought bananas for picnic and they almost melt like a snow man. We had those ice breaking games which are really classic. I have to say remembering names are so tough, i am better at remembering faces more... We have some other games like captainball and frisbee which are really classic as well..which i really miss playing especially captainball....The funniest part is i don't even know when and how i got a cut on my toe.... I only felt the pain when i was in the shower and when i saw it... bugger...

You know the interesting thing is, this is the first time i have seen pearly white smile from most all her friends throughout the day. I have seldom seen that smile from any Tom, Dick ior Harry in Singapore for a long time. Singapore has kind of turned to become more economic booming orientated than caring more about the well-being of the people of Singapore. There is positive and negative points on this. The positive part of this is Singapore is never gonna suffered like how Europe , US and Aus suffered on the finanacial meltdown. The negative part of this is people who keeps working are turning to become more focus onto financial side and lose the most important part of life of appreciating things or people around you and even the health. They would also forget about the basic courtesy of showing kindness to one another. However i hope this is just part of the minority. Qiuhua's friends kinda of made me feel Singapore is not that cold afterall, there is still some form of friendly and kindness warmth in it. For that, i am thankful.

I really do enjoy myself there with YC, flower and her friends. Thanks flower... Her friends really cooked well which remind me of the potluck session back in Melbourne. Thank God, somebody invented sun block lotion. i applied that and did not get that much of tan. After the sentosa trip, flower is into the thought of shopping spree lol, but she did not get to see anything that please her into getting.. i got myself a pair of shoes and my stationeries box.

We had a late supper at soup spoon. The poor waitress got her hand burnt slightly by the hot pot. i have my personal fav clam chowder but it was not that fantastic. I wanted to have clam chowder as i can hardly find it back in Melbourne. Now i am missing the german pub i went with kk, Anqi and rest on my farewell dinner and i missed the blue cheese gravy Gilbert prepared for our roast back than... It is winter in Melbourne now and it is almost time for the winter x'mas back there. i was chatting with Michelle on facebook and saw all the winter lights being hung up and i realized hmm i felt like chrissie again.

Once again on Sunday, the weather went scorching hot like a desert.. Shan came over my place today to catch Sex and the City 1.. i am so dying to catch sex in the city 2 lol....It is so hard to find the bulb for my bedside lamp... i am so tempted into getting the action city lamp. If yc did not remind me that those ambience light is useless for task reading , i would have gotten it... lol Thanks yea.. Flower is also tempted into getting it as well..... ok That all about it for today and yesterday.... I am gonna get back and focus into the shanghai trip itiniary...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top