• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Weather

There are more drastic changes as the years go by. The weather affects the world we love in around us. Have you all been wondering if the weather has been increasing? It has and it is not just happening to Singapore. I am sure everyone knows about the situation the earth is in now.

Singapore itself faces the worst flood ever in the popular shopping district which has never happen before. I am not going to put in the photos like the rest have. I experienced the worst hail ever in Melbourne as well with the flood. It is vivid in my memory.

I guess this is still an early wake up call for all of us to do our part in saving the earth. every little things matter even if you switch off the light or do more recycling. i guess abeing aware of the weather changes is one thing but the action for remedy is another. Coppenhagen talk was a total failure to me which was tragic. Do your part as this is just not where you stay and it is also for your future generations.

Lastly learn to appreciate and care for everyone around your life in every second of your life. Life would be rich in this way... Being contented is way to being happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top