• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

PC Fair Day (saturday)

Mine is Matt version.- Buffalo






It has really been donkey years since i have been to a PC fair which is about 4 years ago when i got my ASUS lappie. It is once again a very very humid weather in Singapore. Reading the newspapers from ST today, the weather in Singapore has been increasing since when i was a kid. It is not that i am not adaptable to SG weather merely. Ash has text me while i am in bed that she is downstair at my block. hehe she has participated in the mizurno mt faber run that why she is here. hehe i really admire her stamina... :) Well done girl...

I met up with YC earlier at orchard yesterday and was supposed to eat at Pho Lan which changed to become a japanese restaurant. We headed all the wway to Bugis and went to Miss Saigon to have viet food. I am kinda of missing the viet food in Melbourne and hence i have decided to go for viet food yesterday. Miss Saigon restaurant is a contemporary kinda of the viet restaurant.

To start of with the rating of Miss Saigon-
1) Services of the restaurant : 4/5
2) Ambient of the restaurant :3.5/5
3) Variety of the food : 4/5
4) Presentation of the food : 3.5/5
5) Critic of the food : 2.5/5
6) Value of the food: 2.5/5

The overall critic of Miss Saigon restaurant, i would recommend you to try it but for me this will be first and last time i will be there. This is subjective as i have had better viet food back in Melbourne which is of the price range $5-$12 which really leaves a deep impression. I am not going to give any comment of the value of the food further as i am gonna be very biased on that as i am too used to the proportion of food back in Melbourne. The rice rolls are pretty good but the portion is really meant for the SG appetizer like a french food. The grilled chicken noodle soup is so tasteless in term of the soup i have to add so much chilli and fish sauce into my soup. I have to give credit the grilled chicken taste good never the less. I am happy though as at least i tried the food there.
We have walked toward suntec convention centre where the PC fair is being held. It is really pack but according to YC , this is still not the worst... I have great improvement in overcome my phobia and SOB. with large amount of people there. Yc has a great deal in his laser printer and i have got greast deal in my Buffalo 2TB external Harddisk. hehe... We head off to have dinner at Marina Square. We have had fishball noodle and the Teochew Wanton. The simple dinner taste so good to me. Probably i am tired and hungry after the show. My feet are aching as i am wearing the new shoes which needs to be seasoned seriousily. YC got the shock of his life when he is lifting up the tray to put the food and saw school of small cockraoaches running around which u can imagine like in any cartoon or any forest scenario. I ponder how did that happened but never mind about it as the most important is how do we prevent that from happening after all Singapore has always leaves impression of a clean city to my aussie friends.

This reminds me of an article in ST today talking about the litter of a building block which is apalling. Is is just the cleaners' responsibilty? my answer to this is no as i think all of us play a part too as this would contribute to better and healthy living of our life.

We headed to Bugis and i got two new toys for trio to play fetch and tug of war with. We met up Janis there and head to Illuma to chill and catch up with our fruit juices. Like Janis i am also exhausted from the whole day. i can't barely even wake up today even though i set up my alarm clock. Talking about that i have had a weird nightmare about one yellow FROG who is trying to jump onto my face... Slimy creature which wakes me up promptly in the wee morning before i sleep again.
Saturday is kinda of rich for me, as i have got my stuff and eat the food i am craving for and of course spending time with my gd friends YC and Janis. Trio get her favourite toys which my mom is so happy about....funny... The toy i got for her can bounce and is kinda of fun and Trio loves it. I have had a weird dream yesterday night of a big yellow frog who kept trying to hop onton my face... bizzare...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top