• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Migrane Again



I seem to be experience migrane here more than ever. Today is the worst migrane i have ever had this morning, i was about to head out to meet Flower and her ABC friends. hai i hope she has great fun today.

i went back to sleep till about 1.30pm. Ou yang was playing badminton today while i was playing yesterday with Min Lee. It has been a long time since i catch up with her. It was rather exhausting yesterday. The weather might has played in that role in making my body feeling so exhausted. We had some light chinese snacks later on at Xiao Xuan Feng restaurant yesterday.

My patience seems to be running low lately with stuff especially organizing stuff like gathering and etc. The weather. migrane and my continuity of sleeping disorder Feeling rather remorseful after i lose my cool on the facebook tread messages and i have decided to not to comment too much and head back to sleep. My S.O.B is coming back in the middle of the night.

Have u ever keep dreaming of how the future of how your friends are like and you can only congradulate or give them your blessing from your heart as they can;t see you or even hear you? This is not the first time i dream that. It is bizzare but i am rather happy to see they are happy. That would be enough for me. That is the brevity of life i suppose. It reminds me of the bible verse Psalm 90:10. i have not done enough yet for now.

Mom made my favourite luncheon meat, cauliflouwer and curry chicken for dinner. I am going to rest early again today for tomorrow is going to be a long day. Church in the morning and afternoon and dinner gathering with my secondary school good friends in the evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top