• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Roast Duck Dinner







Yc and i are checking out the air tix and expo tickets at chinatown.
We have had roast duck for dinner today as YC feel like eating roast duck as he has not been eating roast duck since he is back from Aus... hehe and i know of a roast duck place at 91 Keong Saik Road, 0891729238 6008‎. hongkongroast.blogspot.com and we decided to give it a try. The chef of the stall seemed to be from Hong Kong.

We have had roast duck and pork and a bowl of wonton. The food turned out out to be quite good. i will definitely go back there again. It is my first time there...i love the chilli as it taste like prawn paste chilli. The food from this stall kinda of remind me of the older days back in Polytechnic food court 1 food... i would always have wonton soup for my lunch...

Service of the stall: 3.5/5
Ambience of the place:2/5
Quality of the food : 4/5
Variety of the food : 3.5/5

presentation of the food : 3/5
price of the food:3/5 (aussie price)

Heading home i have got myself a surprised postcard from Allison off my letterbox. i am kinda of missing her. She was having her holidays with Anton at the Bright at Victoria. Hope she has great fun at the cheese farm.

2 comments:

Yoke Chye said...

yummy.... a very nice dinner indeed... I like the salty 5 spice taste they used to marinate in the inner of the duck

Laney said...

hehe yup yup...lovely and enjoyable dinner... :)

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top