• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Little Memory Boost

Our brain is such a wonderful instrument which we have ever owned. For that ia m thankful to Lord. I have one thing just to pray for beside health, i pray that my memory would improve. I have to say that our memory deteroriate as our ages are going up like a stock market.

Mom would always tried to brew a lot of different soups in giving me strength and memory boost. I ponder sometime do they really help but i appreciate mom's effort in taking care of me over here since i have been back. Maybe that is what peizhi would said, that is the ai xin and wen xin soup i am having.

PC fair is once again held in Singapore. It has been so long since i have been to one where i got my Asus Laptop. Tomorrow yc and i are going to go to the pc fair at Suntec. He is going to looking at the printers while i am looking at my external harddrive once again. I am gonna check out the buffalo ehd. Why do i always ran out of storage space i ponder in the digital world? Our brains are really amazing which we can store endless memories and stuff. We can even stored unhappy memories in a chest box locked deep within. My brain currently function like an old person, i can remember things that happened long long time ago in details vividly but i cannot remember things which happen maybe ten mins to a day ago stuff.

It is so incredible how our body can camouflage or conceal our body condition... Irregardless of all these, i just find it interesting to link them as a topic for discussion. i am looking forward to the PC fair and chill out time with YC and janis. i have got an urge to eat viet food out of the sudden... lol i am going to have one for lunch tomorrow... :)

Oh ya almost forgotten there is a funny incident that just happened. Hehe i am walking Trio near the park near my place. We are walking on a slope. Trio shitted on the slope and her round piece of shit just rolled down along the slope and i am like chasing after the shit with the shit bag.. That is kinda of a laughing stockhead of me.....but at least no one will ever known about it except people who i have told and for people who read my blog. I do not want others to step on trio's shit as i do not think that is right and considerate to leave the dog shit behind as a dog owner..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top