• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Bush Fire

Currently this is shot taken from how the place looked like after the fire.

Last Saturday, there is a forest fire and death toll has been increased to 180. Above photo is taken by John Woudsta for The Age...For more information please go to www.bbc.co.uk or www.theage.com.au , the police has fear that the toll would go as high as 300..

I hope those who have not been able to contact their families who stay at the borders of Victoria where the forest fire would be all right and be able to contact them soon. May God blessed people who lose their homes/ families and heal their heart. I pray that these would be over soon. Today when i heard it off from the BBC it is really unbearable to hear it. I hope everyone would keep praying for them.

I have pledge a donation for the Australian Red Cross for the Bush Fire Appeal.  Please lend your  helping hand to the bush fire victims by donating your blood or money to the Red Cross in order for them to rebuild the infrastructure of the town that is ruined by this Bush fire. This donations help to provide them with food and the daily necessity and to help the burnt victims.

Shop at Coles supermarket this Friday, as all the benefits would be going to the victims of the Bush Fire.

They would really appreciate your kindness and generousity.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top