• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Gathering with my Good friends





I was pretty happy to catch up with two of my old friends who we share the same passion for bdaminton and who we were once the NPCC cadets... unbelievable....They are the nicest bunch of friends i ever known.. hehe we went to Tiong Bahru Market to eat my favourite food... I told them how much i missed the Hawker Food back in Singapore.... I went to have my fav Chao Guo Tiao and omelette which is fantastic... really love it... Thank girls for sharing my good old memory of the food. I have almost forgotten how the authentic food should taste like as it has been 2 years since i have been back to Singapore...
The first photo is just mainly to capture the skyline of Singapore Sunset of the HDB building. It is the kind of image which you would not be able to see in Melbourne as over here is just pure apartments, and houses and low rise apartments... i would like to be able to share these with my Aussie colleagues and friends and churchmates that this is where is stay and what i like to eat...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top