• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Mixture of everything





This is the mixture of everything i have taken. The art museum is the place i like to go again next time and i won;t be bored by it. I hope i'll be able to take a look at it again next time... L really like the effect of the shadow caused by the light at time. It create an unexpected space and picture at time which give ya a broader view of everything. Architecture, Film and Photography are all interlinked. I am planning to mixed them up in my semesters electives. I hope it won;t clashed with my main core subjects. These are my passion ..

The cat, well i kinda of think it is fat like Garfield and it seemed to be well fed... It is still not as big as the Persian / Burmese Cat near the university of Melbourne i am studying in...Kinda of think it is cute, typical fat singapore stray cat....i take it as part of my memory..
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top