• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Catching up with my secondary school friend




These are my secondary school friends who i have always hang out with back in Secondary school... Ivy it is so sweet that you watch the movie YES MAN again with me and the rest as i have no idea you have watched it before already. Ah seng sorry that i was so late that day... It is quite funny to see u angry... :) hehe.. take it easy yea... Thanks for accompanying me everywhere i want to go...Have ya foudn your blue jeans yet? Hope u find it soon? hehe Xian glad to hear your leg is feeling better... :) Ah Ma i hope u did not get lost to meet up with your friends from Tiong Bahru...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top