• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

MTC opening




In part of the Recital Centre, i really admire the way they make use of every corner of the space including under the escalator and has a performance of the playing the of the glass which produce interesting sound. I really like the kinda of space a lot.

MTC which is beside the Recital Building is having an opening too. MTC stands for Melbourne Theatre Company. The playfulness of the components and color can be seen in here too.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top