• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Freezing above sky




i was on my way back to Melbourn from Singapore on Singapore Airline plane on millions miles above the ground. I probably think it is freezing up there in the sky as the ice are forming on the window pane. I have taken a window seat this time round which is a training to my dear little bladder of mine to hold my pee while the two who sat beside me are fast asleep. i was having the movie marathon watching the movie, The Duchess, The Eagle Eye, tv series, and a teen movie which i could not remember the title but i remember the content the kids are seeking for the rabbit band and they fell in love and yar ra ra , yea know...typical teens romance... cheesy...

side track again, i like the ice crystal form on the window pane. it is kinda of mysterious with the sunset sun shining on it like a spectrum of gold dust... These photos are like my little treasure... :P which i would like to share with all my friends...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top