• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Greenhouse Cafe


The GreenHouse Cafe has been removed after a few months. It is being built with the most of the recycle materials from the barn wool, bottles, steel , straw and a lot more. It is a temporary structure to be built to show us on how recylable materials can build on this cafe and it is so easily to be removed and to be built in another area. I am happy that i manage to see the before and after of the cafe. They served the nicest glass of hot chocolate and orange juices.
I am heading to KoKo Black to get some chocolates for my friends back in Singapore and i happen to come across this area which is really nice. I like little corners of Melbourne where u can explore.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top