• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Vivo City



I have only been to Vivo City twice in my life. This is the first time i have been up to the roof the Vivo City to enjoy the landscape of it. I like the peacfulness i have had when i was there overlooking to the development of Sentoas. Teh developement is not quite finished yet but i can picture already. This is what our field guide us to learn to appreciate all these.
I believe the facade design of the original scheme by Toyo Ito has been altered by the local consultants in Sg to fulfuill to the rigid regualtion in Singapore. this is what usually happen for the oversea projects which is really sad.
Nevertherless i learn to appreciate both the flaws and goods of the building which is very much enjoyable. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top