• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Singapore Art Museum 3





Here is the extension of the art museum. The glass itself reflects the old art musuem. This makes part of the museum actually looks like they continue within the glass building extension as well. some part of it is just creating the illusion while some is actually really like wrapping it with another glass facade to view it like a display panel. This is actually the beauty of it. I really love this kinda of conservation project in architecture.
I am playing with the photos color setting once again... Trying to find the type of color i like for photos.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top