• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Group Shot





Here we are with the group shot... Hey can you two please eat more and pump yourselves with cheese, cake or any dairy product everyday... Felt so pressure taking photos with two sticks which are great object to hang my clothes..CHilling out at Mackers.. oh yea have u got any new clothes yea, Wei? yea i think told ya guys before... only my secondary school friends have the privilege to call my mandrain name as you all pronounce it perfectly well .... The Locals here either called me "A" or "EI CI". How weird is that? seriousily they often crit about how we asian speak English, seriousily i think theirs are not that fantastic either and when they tried speaking Mandrain, i could almost felt myself falling off the chair laughing.... My client's project manager name is Fei Fei, and i have someone calling her Fi Fi or even laughing at it with the Jack and Beanstalk Giant who like to say Foe Fie For Pham... something like that.... Anyway it kinda of remind me of that... It is really funny..
I am in no better position to crit on someone mandrain but i know someone who is qualify of it, Susan Serene Tan... She is a teacher teaching in a prominent Primary School.. I can picture her with that but with the kids now i can imagine them climbing over her head... Jia You Susan...
Wei yea, can you please take good care of yourself...You seem to be thinner and thinner everytime i see you....
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top