• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

MTC Interiors





This is how the theatre looks like in the MTC. There is a standing Juliet space ofr audience to stand along the blue strip of light. The words with light would be displayed on the wall too. There is an exhibition going on the stage set and costumes for the theatre which is really good and worth while to take a look at it. i enjoy the whole opening of the place...where you can appreciate the architecture before it is gradually being used.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top