• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Food at Peko Peko





Finally after analysing the interior, now is the food critique time. Food wise is not too oily and salty which is good and it taste like the genuine Taiwanese Food for the spicy and salt chicken.. Feliz bento box taste yum too, especially on the chicken which is tender with the flour mixed on it at perfect amount. the long bean taste refreshing and crunchy... :) i would give it 3 stars out of 5. :) it has a great variety of food too. but that day it is 47 degrees hence we did not have much food either because of the heat which kills our apetite...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top