• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

T3



When i took SQ back to Singapore, i landed on a strange foreign terminal which i have never seen it before in real life but i saw it somewhere on the Website. This terminal i am referring to is Terminal 3. It is pretty new and i love the washroom so much. It is a Terminal airport which u would felt so at ease but kinda of cold. It is like saying welcome to you and goodbye to you at the same time. That is the feeling i got from here. architecturally it is quite all right to the Singapore's kinda of architecture but not to the extreme. I like the Crown Plaza beside it and it is ashamed i did not manage to take a photo of it but it is in my memory... :) I pondered why are there so many disney Mickey mouse family display all over the airport. I have yet to get an answer till now sadly..

This is the Terminal where my flight lands and departs. I'll rememeber that. It is a pleasant flight both in and out of Singapore...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top