• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Singapore Art Museum 2





This is kind of in the middle of the courtyard. I am walking around like a tourist exploring every part of the building. The window, the cornice, the pillar and every little corner of it just simply amazed me as it is like flipping thru the pages of history of architecture of the past in my mind but in a modern city world. Have u every try to see a building as if u read it like a wireframe which is similar like the skeleton of it? It is kinda of amazing and interesting that i like to see the building in this way, this is probably the archi field Lingo we are talking about... It is hard to ask a layman to see it the way we see. With lighting and a composition of every other thing, the building seems to be very much alive talking to u not literally of course...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top